1. All of her GQ covers — starting with this one in 2010:
2. This Rolling Stone cover where her curves and curls were absolutely flourishing.
Rihanna circa 2011.
3. Or that time when she graced the cover of Vogue for the first time in 2011, wearing this amazing Chanel gown.
4. Then when she casually broke the internet with this one in 2012.
But breaking the internet is like an every other week thing for her so…yeah.
5. When she posed for Vogue AGAIN and her eyes basically pierced through our souls as she rocked this gorgeous red strapless dress.
6. This cover story for British GQ in 2012 where she continued to give us all life with her red hair.
7. And when she doubled as Medusa in 2013.
8. Or that cover she did for Elle UK where she looked absolutely timeless.
I remember wanting to cut my hair very short at this point.
9. This sultry Rolling Stone cover, also shot in 2013.
10. Or when she served several incredible looks for a series of covers for Complex Magazine, representing each album that she had given us so far.
And every single one was flawless.
11. And we cannot forget one of her most notorious covers that she did for LUI, giving all of us heart palpitations in 2014.
12. Then her Vogue Brazil cover from the same year that left us all speechless.
COME THROUGH AMAZING PIXIE CUT COME ON.
13. And that time she did that steamy shoot for Esquire that made us all want to get to our nearest gym in December 2014.
Just in time for the holidays.
14. Then when she came swinging into 2015 with this insanely beautiful cover for i-D Magazine.
15. And as we stepped into summer 2015 — this iconic cover for V Magazine came out, where she rocked this platinum blonde wig, serving us all ’70s styles and grace.
16. Then when she did this cover for T magazine’s 25 Greats issue in 2015, and even with this simple, clean look, she was still absolutely stunning.
17. Or this cover she did for The FADER’s special 100th issue that year, when she added photographer to her résumé.
Again, she’s just the GOAT.
18. Her Vogue cover last year, which was also pretty damn jaw-dropping.
Is there anything she can’t do? I would say no. No there isn’t.
19. And that time when she posed as “The Last Woman On Earth” for W Magazine in their September 2016 issue.
She’s all we need anyway. Arguably.
20. Then finally her most recent: when she did an amazing photoshoot with Harper’s Bazaar.
And as usual, she killed it.
Given her track record — this is really nothing out of the ordinary for Rihanna. And we’re just here for all of it.
Slay on, queen.