1. Chris Evans is kinda a big deal the crazy world of Hollywood. I mean, he IS Captain America in all the Marvel movies.
Which I hear are very popular.
2. But he doesn’t only don a suit, ready to kick some ass, and get that sweet Marvel $. Ah, no, Chris also speaks out about politics, like when he got into a a Twitter feud with former KKK leader David Duke.
3. And now, in an interview with Esquire, Chris isn’t backing down. He said:
I feel rage. I feel fury. It’s unbelievable. People were just so desperate to hear someone say that someone is to blame. They were just so happy to hear that someone was angry. Hear someone say that Washington sucks. They just want something new without actually understanding. I mean, guys like Steve Bannon — Steve Bannon! — this man has no place in politics.
4. Chris also said how people had advised against him speaking out, but he was all like, “Nah bro”:
Look, I’m in a business where you’ve got to sell tickets… But, my God, I would not be able to look at myself in the mirror if I felt strongly about something and didn’t speak up. I think it’s about how you speak up. We’re allowed to disagree. If I state my case and people don’t want to go see my movies as a result, I’m okay with that.
5. Captain America gives no fuuuuuucks.